6/4/09

THE MARS VOLTA OCTAHEDRON HAS LEAKED!

Hello all my beloved followers,

I know most of you hate me because I didn't get you the leak 2 months in advance. And for that I sort of half appologize. Thankfully I've just received word (55 minutes ago) that Octahedron has officially found it's way into the torrent landscape, below are some mirrors...

http://www.torrentzap.com/torrent/407943/The%20Mars%20Volta%20-%20Octahedron%202009-DV8

or

http://www.sendspace.com/file/q6laom

Please don't forget to buy many copies of this album when it does come out. I'm certain all the TMV addicts don't need to be told. I'll post some song reviews/analysis as soon as I can get baked.

ENJOY!

8 comments:

viking said...

OHHHHHHH SHIIIT.. its what we have all been waiting for! the guy who runs this bog is the 1337zor winzizznor brrrrrrrapt

Anonymous said...

THANK THE GODS

and thank you, mars volta bog

Unknown said...

o my lord this album is dope

Matt Shapiro said...

Thanks for the leak. This album is amazing. Definitely up there with one of their bests. I will be buying this on cd and vinyl. Mars Volta does it again! thanks guys!

LC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LC said...

Thanks for the torrent.

Even though it sounds like a messed up version of the previous album. Yep, not that impressed by this one :(

1ndefinite said...

disagree, this album is far better than the past 2, i <3 tmv forevar

Capital G said...

This album is freakin sweet! I love it! So different but soooooo good! Thanks for the link man you're a champion!