4/13/09

Cryptomnesia: First Impressions

The first song "Tuberculoids" is exactly what you'd expect from Omar. This song is completely off the wall and messed up! The song starts with some electric baby sounds, they last a little while, then the song gracefully drops into riff hell with Zach Hills authentic style rattling the speakers on his own. Omar lays down a sweeping but constant ransack of notes.

The chorus if you want to call it that, switches up the style to more single notes from omar and a heavy on/off beat that makes you want to headbang.

Cedrics style on this track is a little played out. I'm tired of hearing his slow whine overtop of this musical masacre! Take me back to when you'd yell into a fan or climb up some shit - go nuts. The fans know and love you so don't take it personally, but I want more more more! You've got the gift and you need to lead the way like Robert Plant.

Kudos to the rest of the band for providing the rythems. This is only the first song and I haven't listened to the rest too much.

There has been a massive surge to my site, and google even picks it up at the top of the list. I will continue to keep these sites up! Please visit my affiliate sites in the top right, I write and manage all of them. If anyone out there has content they'd like to provide, I'll gladly share my space! Thanks!!

No comments: