4/17/09

OK - I really love Cryptomnesis

Alright - I finally had the chance to get right fucked up and crank Cryptomnesia. Let me tell you, this is just one of those albums that will go down in history as rediculously experimental. The rythems are effed up, the vocals are actually really good Cedric, I'm sorry my first posts said otherwise, and the band is just damn cool.

If anyone has listened to the first Hella CD, you can imagine adding omar, cedric, juan and Hischke to the mix... it's retarded. The second song is wicked. I'm looking forward to the Octahedron album now too - they're claiming it's the Mars Volta's 'acoustic' record! Ha! Rumour has it that the next Volta CD to be released after Octahedron has already been recorded, and is being code named 'the metal' album. Oh how excited are we? A little..!

Thanks to my readers for getting me upto 400 uniques a day! Check back soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually everything will be acoustic in this album.