4/27/09

Octahedron Available?

I just caught wind that people actually have final, pressed copy's of the new Mars Volta album, Octahedron. I can't believe other people have it before me! The reviews I'm reading are praising the new album and something new and fantastic ... I can't wait!

If anyone has additional information or can send me in the right direction for a leak/torrent, I'd be overjoyed! This album is sure to impress fans of the psychadellic genre as the band claims to have created an 'acoustic' album... I assure you based on the 2 singles "Cotopaxi" and "Since We've Been Wrong" - they are a long way off acoustic, haha!

Anyways - I'll be posting more info as it's released - rock on freaks.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I read too that it leaked this morning...nothing so far.

hey what other blogs/sites did you see that said it's out there?

hope it really leaked!

Anonymous said...

i don't think there's any credibility to the claims.

1ndefinite said...

dont be fooled, the leak is available.

the right people are holding onto it, but im working on getting it.

keep me posted and i'll keep you posted. thanks!