4/15/09

Cryptomnesia: Louder and Faster than Expected

So I've been listening to this godsend 'Cryptomnesia' and I had a mini seizure. Just kidding I've never had one in my life - but I was pretty godamn close! We all remember the first time we heard the Mars Volta - it didn't make any sense. It sounds like 5 bands playing ontop of one another. This is the same sensation I get with this new disc.

Unfortunatly I have been so busy with my other endevours and with my day job that I haven't had a perfect opportunity to rock a massive bong and listen to this album in high quality.

I am an audiophile and it's super important that this album is heard with quality speaks. I tried listening to it in my car without drugs, and shit - i kinda didn't like it.

That aside I'm working on the Octahedron leak now. Thanks to all the visitors thus far, and please check my other publications. Cheers!

1 comment:

Jake said...

can't wait for you to find a leak, i'm dying to hear it!